is our one of recent developments; initially it was designed to meet the requirements of the medical colleges and small hospitals to dispose off their bio-medical waste in an eco friendly manner. Because of the need of the hygeinic conditions and fresh environment the need of incinerator is growing in all the sectors.
These incinerators are built to meet the need of our customers to improve the pollution in the environment by hazarduous solid waste and many other waste products. The incinerators reduces most combustible solid wastes to nearly 2 -3 percent by volume and 5 percent by weight.
The new innovation is municipals, poultry (birds and animals) incinerators which have a number of advantages like they can run with the help of electric power, oil or gas. They are fully automatic. Our designers can design and can build much larger incinerators to meet the requirements of municipal waste, kitchen waste etc.
- Process : Fully Automatic and Electrically operated
- Loading Capacity : Approximately 200 napkins per day
- Duration to destroy: Upto 15 minutes for 10 Napkins
- Accessories for safety purpose:
Key features of our incinerators are :
- Ceramic insulation for external thermal protection.
- Auto thermal cut off for safety of user.
- Having an emission outlet outside the room for the fumes developed during the incineration.
- Temperature and Timer display.
- Tripper for Emergency Power shutdown.
- Robust construction.
- Virtually smoke and smell free with secondary burners.
- High temperature refractory lining.
- Quick heat up time and lesser operational time.
- Easy installation.
- Trouble free operation and maintenance, our mechanics are available on call.
- Designed to meet standards of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Delhi.
- Can be made for oil, gas or electrically fueled.